File Manager for Android: Fylee! FAQ
How do I rename an item?
To rename an item in Fylee, check the check-box on the right to select it. An action bar icon for renaming will be displayed. If not (not enough space on the action bar) the option will be available in the action bar overflow menu (three dots on the right). Once clicked, type a new name in the Rename dialog box and click OK button to rename the item.
Note that renaming works only when a single item is selected.
How do I bookmark a folder?
To bookmark a folder navigate to it and click the Bookmark action bar icon. In the Bookmark dialog box select Bookmark current path.
How do I remove a bookmark?
Navigate to the bookmarked folder, click on the Bookmark action bar icon and select Remove Bookmark in the opened dialog.
How do I copy/move files/folders?
To copy or move files and folders they need to be selected first. Once they are, click on the according action bar action icon, navigate to destination folder and click paste button to finish.
Detailed instruction on how to copy/move files:
- Navigate to the source folder and select items for copying (moving) using check-boxes on the right of each file or folder;
- To select all files and folders within the source directory, first select at least one item, then click on the rightmost button on the action bar (overflow button, three vertically placed square dots) ans choose “Select all” from the menu;
- Once done selecting files and folders, click on the copy icon on the action bar for copying (or move icon for moving) (TIP: Long-pressing on an icon on the action bar displays tool-tip with the action’s title);
- Navigate to the destination folder where you want to copy (move) files and folders to;
- Click the rightmost button (‘paste’) on the action bar to start the copy/move process.